Saturday, January 26, 2008

Getting out of the city


When I got back from surprising my family for Christmas I got a surprise of my own. Barry suggested we rent an SUV and go camping. Always up for camping and exploring I did not question him and quickly signed us up with a 4x4 for the January long weekend (Islamic New Year). One hour away, we found adventure in the desert. The first picture was taken on our way out of the city (SZR and the metro construction) and the next picture is at the beginning of our first desert driving experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.