

Johannesburg ~ In May I traveled to South Africa for business – I will spare you the photos of the late nights in the boardroom. In South Africa I learnt how to make myself less susceptible to broken car windows and road snatchers. I learnt the benefits of having a gate and walls around your house and that how sometimes even those walls, gates and gatekeepers wont keep you safe. I saw homes complete with a gated property, a gated front door, a gated upstairs and gated bedrooms. Most memorable however is how absolutely beautiful it is in South Africa! I stayed at a boutique hotel called the Peech - I recommend it to anyone staying in the Johannesburg area! http://www.thepeech.co.za/
A night at a Bed & Breakfast (Riverbend Country House) outside of Johannesburg was the starting off point to the safari - as you can tell South Africa is very green VERY DIFERENT FROM MY HOME THE DESERT.


















No comments:
Post a Comment